Jom Klik

Monday, June 28, 2010

Menunggu membuat pilihan -Part 2-

sambungan.......

Tetibe aku teringin buat post dalam bahasa orang puteh...or mak aku kate english..
Jom kite sambung ape yang tetinggal that day...

sebenarnye keputusan telah lame dibuat,, cume samada keputusan tu betul atau tak... dan samada i still want to stand with that decision or not...

I only can pray that everything happen are the best even now............................................. it hurt me..

I also pray and hoping and hoping and hoping...HE will show me a 'wonderful way' right after this.

---------------------@@---------------------

Sometime I'm wondering why we still can withstand and waiting for someone although they already destroyed all the reasons that make us to stay..

Give me one reason to stay here
and I'll turn right back around
Just give me one reason
Give me just one reason why
Give me just one reason why I should stay
Show Me Where I Belong
Give me just one reason why I should stay

---------------------@@---------------------

All of these thing sometime make me unhappy,,, so i have to do something to make me happy... HOW?

Lets check the next post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment